Want your blog updates to appear automatically in Google Buzz? Here are the easy steps to do that: Read more »
- Go to your profile at http://www.google.com/profiles/me. Scroll down to "Links" section and add your blog URL and name there.
- Your blog will appear at the "My links" section. Click edit, tick "This is a profile page about me." and then click "Done".
- Now go to your blog and do either one of these:
- Make a link to your Google profile on your blog, with rel="me" inside the
</code><a> tag. For example: </a><code><a href="http://www.google.com/profiles/Leontius/">My Google profile</a>. (In Wordpress, you can also tick "another web address of mine" in XFN section when you add a link to simulate the rel="me" part.)
- Alternatively (for more advanced users), you may put this HTML on the of your blog: